Activating mobile marketing for brands on the move.
Mobile isn’t “coming soon.” It is very much here and now – and it is transforming traditionally passive advertising into active and immediate customer engagement. It is driving greater (and more measurable) results from print, out-of-home and social media initiatives. It is at the center of highly inter-activating, cross-channel concepts. In fact, when integrated into a holistic, go-to-market approach, mobile can add a breakthrough channel – with more than 85% of audiences reading messages and 20% responding.*
Stein + Partners Brand Activation mobile marketing services enable business and consumer brands to activate mobile channels through rich strategies and highly relevant and engaging messaging. SPBA offers a full suite of mobile marketing opportunities, including:
• SMS/MMS Campaigns – Promotional or informational text/multimedia messages delivered at strategic points in time across all mobile carriers. We utilize short codes for ‘on the fly’ campaigns, as well as branded short codes that enhance your message.
• Location-Based Campaigns – Target your message by city or even by block at the exact moment you want the target to be messaged. Utilize location-based technology to accelerate tradeshow and event performance, enhance at-show marketing, drive greater booth traffic and conduct higher quality engagements.
• Quick Response (QR) Code Programs – Through QR codes, we are able to deploy content to more users in more places. Integrated into print or out-of-home campaigns, or used as a gaming-driver at tradeshows, the integration of QR code technology with holistic go-to-market programs and tactics accelerates overall campaign performance.
• Mobile Web (WAP) Development – Extend and accelerate campaign engagement through mobile-ready destinations and click-to-call functionality.
• Mobile Application Development – Always present and always on, applications for the Blackberry, Droid, iPhone and iPad keep brands a click (or tap) away from your target.
• Mobile Measurement and Reporting – Get complete insight into a campaign’s performance, including detailed analysis and optimization recommendations to further improve performance.
*Source: Neustar: ROI of Common Short Code and SMS Mobile Marketing